#randomthoughts

During these days, I've been a listener to my friends of mine's murmurs. Since I had more times catching up with them as I moved to Jakarta in few months, I've been providing my ears (or my eyes if we're having an indirect conversation through mobile) to be told to. I found myself, I'm not a good problem-solver. I never learned any serious psychological lessons in my past life (might be a little as I learned about organisms). 


But, I tried to analyze this. That problems are worse when you think about it over and over, even worse when you have nothing to do with it. Then, the saying that "Problems are less painful when you share" will have no sense. That problems are just the matter of a perspective and the rest is just how good you play with it. Haha, I know I'm also a vulnerable human being that sometimes I lose my grip and fragile. If one asking me how good I deal with problems that come, I'll probably answer, I don't really know. Once I had problem, the next thing I know was everything got better itself as I tried to fix as much as I can (no matter how good or how poor I tried) and the rest was just let it flow and it is your environment, your friends, the atmosphere play a role. At least that's how I survived my life so far.


Overthinking is shitty, the one that you can control in, blackhole of mess you can't resist. Believe me, everyone has it in lifetime, even a cool motivator or a preacher has the 'right' to overthink, I'm sure. But my friend, life can never be so easy, life can be unfair. But whining gain nothing, overthinking will just lead you nowhere if there's no way to get out and conquer, you possess. Do not harm people around you by thinking they don't understand what you feel. If they are more like shit to you, just make it fuck them as a joke, make it funnier or take their positive energy (if you want to).


Whoa, this is just my own thoughts, for sure. In my 23, I learned that happiness is not a goal, happiness is created along our way to reach the goal itself by our own and more importantly, to be happy or not to be, it's in your hand.
Oh yes, I had been working on my laptop for hours then I ended up with one article in Whiteboard Journal: Happiness According to Alfred Hitchcock (a British film director, producer). Here's the interesting line that came up from him: 


“Happiness is when you have a clear horizon, when all negative emotions are removed you can look forward, the road is clear ahead and now you’re going to create something. I think that’s as happy as I would ever want to be.” 

and here's the video:





No comments: