Before Sunrise (Dieng, 2012)









A cold dark night
A wind that blew the trees,
and suddenly turned into something horrific

Desire to find the bright side

Tinge of gold appeared in the sky
Trying to calm everyone, 
that everything will be alright
The sunrise kissed the dark sky, 
turned into a huge blushing face
The soothing breeze
The ray of light,
that strengthened the soul,
and warmed the heart
Filled the void part
Then a dark shadow almost lost

I know the night has gone
It was over
I pleased to let it go
I know there's a huge hope,
If I follow the sun,
and appreciate the sky
To be grateful for what I have around
and remember what I have said,
before sunrise

Dataran Tinggi Dieng
Central Java, Indonesia
December, 2012




1 comment:

Dayana said...

Really love ur blog! Inspiring....