How I miss winter


Hi R,

If you're wondering where have I been these days, I would answer: I'm still here, playing with the sun. I was born and raised under a constant level of sunshine, this is probably the best reason why I'm such a huge fan of the sun. 

But then I realized that I miss my winter time.

R, 
it is hard to live with many options when you have to choose one. The bitterly cold winter looks scary to me, but there I learned how to appreciate the warmth. While summer seems to provide the joy and whoop, I started to learn about falsity. 

Let me tell you that it is not always about the season, it is more about how you feel. It is not always about choosing or being chosen, it is more about what you have learned. 

R,
Too early for you to get the message, but I can tell you that Stockholm is one of the most romantic places to gaze the snow.


Love,

F

No comments: