A Letter from The Procrastinator

Dear R & R,

Hi, I was working on my presentation when suddenly I wanted to write you a letter. I don't know I just wanted to. This is absolutely not a perfect time to write you some lines, I should have done my works. But anyway, if there was an award, then I might win the best procrastinator in this entire universe, for always procrastinating everything and find myself like trying to go suicide because of endless deadlines later on (don't laugh -- you inherited my genes).

I remember my previous Public Relation class discussed about what are you going to be after graduation. Well, too early to talk about it but anyway, some of my friends mentioned about going to BMW or Volkswagen or some other big player companies in this universe. Me? My answer? What if I said I just wanted to stay home, waiting for my husband come back from work, and raising you guys after all?

Well, that wasn't my answer to be honest.

The cliche is, you could be anything you wanted to be. Anything, I mean anything. Oh being a demonologist? Ok, we'll talk, that's too scary. But, I was dreaming about going to continue my education in a developed country some time ago, so I made pretty good efforts (calm, this just lasted only at the beginning, remember that I am the best procrastinator).

Sweethearts, your peers might think that you are mediocre. No problem with that, the problem might be if you stay with that within yourself. Don't just don't. Think freely as if there were no hurdles that block you but act wisely as if there were barriers around you.

You could be what you wanted to be, as long as you didn't hurt people in a bad way.

I'll go back to my works, see ya.



Love,

F

No comments: