Making Decision

Feels weird when you wake up, you are no longer doing your routines over the last 4 years. You find yourself in a familiar place, but you left your heart somewhere. You are no longer dealing with the tasks, but now you are dealing with the choices. You can still enjoy your morning coffee or toast, but feels there's a little difference inside.

There are parts of you that want to reject and bring you back to the past, yet another part force you to keep moving. So here I am, I have made a decision, no need to write here.



But as I said before, I left my heart somewhere, I left my heart in Bandung.

5 comments:

Matiinu Iman Ramadhan said...

You left me at Bandung! Wuaaaa!

Fetriza Rinaldy said...

:3 I will be here don't you cryyyy

the crazy hair said...

YOU LEFT ME. LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE :p

Venessa Allia said...

Pepe mau kemana ciiih?? *kepo

puty said...

I think it happens to everyone of us :')