Rocky


Once again, I find myself being inspired by this movie. I remember the first time my Dad introduced me to this Sylvester Stallone's masterpiece. I thought this is just an ordinary-action-movie, very common. But it was totally wrong. There's something we can learn behind every scene and conversation. 

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."
-Rocky Balboa-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post, I adore you and your writing :)

Venessa Allia said...

wah gw belum nonton loh film ini..jadi pengen nonton