Englischer Garten



The last thing I remember before leaving Jakarta was the fact that from now on, I am the only person that I can and ought to rely on. Well, the idea wasn't too bad, to be honest, getting everything done by myself was not a new thing for me.

and so, don't ask me about how I spend my own quality time. 

Spending a little time in a public garden would probably be my favorite thing to do in a good sunny day, or in case of global warming, in a strange weather like this. I like the idea of observing people, without being part of them, without feeling sorry to whatever they actually feel.

Because sometimes, being out of the system wouldn't be that bad, somehow you might need it to keep your system balance without the urge to be part of it. 

but don't be too far.


No comments: