This Ramadhan

Dear brother,

Hi hello how are you there?
Tomorrow is Eid and I never thought that this would be my first time spending Eid without you. I miss you of course, but I know you're in the safe place, you're way happier than the happiest people in this world.

So many stories that I'd like to tell you; about me, about Mom and Dad, about my work, about my trip going to some places, about my friends or maybe about your future brother-in-law.

Me, fine of course as you might see. The last few months it feels more like roller-coaster to me as so many things and feelings happened. But everything's under control, I promise you.

I'm going to live in the place that I've been dreaming of in the next two months, going to leave everything here. I know moving on is never easy, but at least it is the sign that I'm still alive. I will tell you later once I arrive in Munich.

So, Eid Mubarak, sweetheart.
Til we meet again.


Love,
your sister.

No comments: