Tell Me How Was Your Last Trip To The Sea, Will You?




Best friend,

We rarely talk about the sea or anything in between. If ever, it was never interesting for me. 
The sea is a giant liar, separates the souls, leaves you heart-broken. The sea is an affirmation of a distance, a heartless boundary, a lonely place. 

In a simple way: I didn't find myself there.

How are you, old friend?

I heard some news about you, including the story about you and the sea.

Now I know that interest is inevitable. They come to you. Now I believe that when you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.

So, tell me how was your last trip to the sea, will you?
Because now I am interested.


P.S Can I find you in the sea? You know where you can find me, it's still the same: under the trees, in the shady place.
Because I miss our laughter.



Sincerely,


Your friend


Picture taken in Peunaga Beach, Meulaboh, Aceh.



1 comment:

Putri Astuti Herludianto said...

Hey peps! We are in the two different world ya, you are under the trees and me underwater :3.