Later

Hey, you.

You know I'm writing this while doing my report. You know I'm not good at writing such beautiful lines and words.

But it was nothing until I found myself trying to write this.

You know I've always had a crush with this earth
You know I've always had a crush with the beautiful stones you ever told me, Rainbow Obsidian, or the Snowflake one.
You know I'm a bit nervous to have my first experience working on a site and you said, "Hey you, the coal girl!" pretty nice, I think.

You know the place that I've been dreaming of

You know the place where I want to find myself waking up under the sunrise, and falling asleep under the moonlight
You know the place where I want to find myself riding a bicycle or talking to my son: "Hey, it's snowing, put your jacket on and play outside."
You know the place where I want to spend the rest of my life, put the rest of my heart until my time runs out.

And you know, I long, as does every woman, to find her home, to be at her home wherever she finds herself

.....................

and to feel the warmth at the end of your shoulder, you my home

but I decided to stay outside
I'll come back home later
___ ___



1 comment:

aufa kemala said...

pep, nice, sweet, and not to much..
"the simply you"..

u better return home immediately, pep..
:)