A Story of Summer and Winter

To: Summer, from Winter


Hi,


I was wondering who could be the most favorite between us. I know you're beautiful and people look happier with you, I can see it, everyone can see it. But, I was just wondering if they were really happy from the heart or just to follow the situation before the time runs out. Well, maybe that is not really important, there should be no questions about why and how people are happy.

Your warmth, your longer sunshine, your colorful life must be the source of happiness and that makes me, sometimes, want to be you. I know how people walk faster in a cold winter night, I know how they don't want to be outside as the snow begins to fall, I know the only thing they are looking for is the warmth, something that I can never give to them.

-Winter-



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



To: Winter, from Summer





Dear Winter,


People will never be able to choose between us. It's not fair to look only at one side. Well, I might be a bundle of joy for some, but I know there are some other who will always look for you, for your beautiful snowflakes, for the snowman every child wants to build.

You know what makes you even more meaningful? That's the time when people will more appreciate the warmth and togetherness. That's time when people learn that 'this too shall pass' and it's all about time to make everything fine again. You make people learn, don't you realize?

Well, you know what could be the worst thing ever?

Getting your heart broken in summer.



-Summer-

No comments: