Flight to Jakarta: Booked!



This might be my happiest expression after booking a flight, even more happier than when I finally booked my flight from Munich to Oslo earlier this year. Or probably would still be the happiest even If I got my visa and tickets to the United States (ugh still waiting). This is the moment.

I am still 4 months away from Indonesia, Jakarta, Bandung, my parents, my family, my best friends, and all the things I've been missing for almost one and a half year. I still have to go through a lot of work, training, and project to be done. Um, did I mention that I also have to entering my 26th year old? that's not the thing, I'm kinda surprised about how life has been treating me so far ;)     

I never had such a long period of time of not seeing my parents. They actually had a plan to visit me this winter but I don't think this would be a perfect time as the work-related stuffs are keeping me busy right now, plus traveling in winter time is not a wise decision for the olders. So they changed the plan, they'll visit me in the next fall, but before that, I'll fly first to Indonesia over the spring. Sounds like a plan.  

Anyway, this is my second winter in Europe. The first one I had in Munich last year and this time I am in the other part of Germany. The cliche of "You don't know where life's gonna take you" still works for me. You do have the idea why I don't want to be settled at the moment, don't you? 


-F


                                                                                                 

1 comment:

the crazy hair said...

hardly can't wait to meet you stupidos bestos!