Today is Yours


After a tiring week, introducing myself (with my name which is apparently a bit difficult to pronounce by most Europeans), I got a free day or two until next week. Not to mention that tomorrow I've to be in Bahnhof very early in the morning to catch train to Munich. Yes, I'm living there. Right in the heart of Munich. 

Today is yours,
Some people I know are celebrating graduation, far away from me. Throwing back to the day of mine, exactly 2 years ago, I felt nothing but happy. I couldn't be more happier than I was that day.

And it's funny how life takes you.

I couldn't say any lofty and precious words for you, friends. But sometimes after all, all you have to do is just relax, enjoy anything you've got and not thinking too much. Like enjoying your gelato and watching people passing by.



Love from Munich.

F

No comments: